This is a Christmas Tree Blog parade initiated by my friend Bluepanjeet. All my blogs were tagged and this is the second time I am posting this. I only wish that putting up a Christmas tree in this country beginning of December was normal, helaas! it isn’t. Though we will enjoy this tree but for few weeks, still I hurriedly put it up .
Though I agree with the saying that Christmas isn’t about decoration and physical stuff, still… living in a foreign land that isn’t (really) celebrating the 25th of December, I just have to have a Christmas tree. Between 1991 up to present, I have only celebrated Christmas in the Philippines twice. .. so yes, I do miss our native celebration.
This tree (not a real one) was first decorated with silver and gold ornaments when we first bought it back in 1999. The silver balls slowly were replaced with red ones which I prefer because it gives more life to the tree. I still have a lot to learn decorating a tree, maybe next year it’ll be better.
So how about your Christmas tree? care to share it with us?
Here are the rules:
############ START COPY HERE ############
This is a first annual 2007 Christmas Tree Blog Parade Meme created and conceptualized by OTWOMD of Bluepanjeet.Net The purpose of this meme is to enliven the Christmas spirit by showing to the world our very own Christmas trees. They say that it is on the Christmas tree that best describes how a person celebrates Christmas. So here are the rules:
- Copy the Logo of this meme (Download it on the sidebar and resize it that will best fit your blog or according to your desire) and post it on your entry.
- Take a photo of your Christmas tree inside your house. A whole shot is the most appropriate photo. And post it on your entry
- Tell something about your Christmas tree like who decorated it, what are the ornaments and accessories, or what is the theme and meaning of your Christmas tree this year.
- You can put any title on your meme but don’t forget to include this “2007 1st Christmas Tree Blog Parade”.
- Do the link train history. Put the link of your previous bloggers who tagged you and your own link, Example: Tag History: Bluepanjeet – “you” -
The link train will provide clue on “who tagged who” and at the same time a reference of data for the creator of this meme.
On The feast of Three Kings on January (The official ending of the Christmas Season), Bluepanjeet.Net will launch a mini site that will feature all of the participant’s Christmas trees for 2007 with a link back to their site. That is why it is very vital that you maintain the link history so that your Christmas tree will be included in the Christmas tree blog parade of 2007 and will be a part of history.
############ END COPY HERE ############